1. General Information About Privacy And Purpose Of Storage We treat user privacy as paramount and maintain the following policies to ensure your privacy is preserved. We collect data so that we can continually improve the deals and services that we offer you.
Data Protection Contact Point To contact our data protection officer, send an e-mail to info@Kart4U.in
Your Rights Listed below are the rights attached to the personally identifiable information concerning you:
3.1. General right The user has the right to information, correction, elimination, limitation of processing, opposition to processing and portability of data. If processing depends on your consent, you have the right to revoke it with effect for the future.
3.2. Rights in the processing of data based on legitimate interests In accordance, you have the right, at any moment and for reasons related to your individual situation, to oppose the processing of personally identifiable information relating to you - processing of data on grounds of public interest or data processing for the protection of a legitimate interest. The same applies to profiling based on this provision. In the event of objection on your part, we will stop processing your personally identifiable information, unless we present solid and legitimate grounds for processing that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing of information contributes to defending, exercising or asserting a legal claim.
3.3. Rights under direct advertising If we process your personally identifiable information for the purposes of direct advertising, you have the right to oppose its processing for that purpose at any time. The same applies to profiling, where appropriate, insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising. In case of objection on your part, we will stop processing your personally identifiable information for these purposes.
3.4. Right to complain to a supervisory authority You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority regarding the protection of data about the processing performed by Kart4U of your personally identifiable information.
4. Collection Of Personally Identifiable Information When Visiting Our Website If you only use our website for informational purposes, that is, if you do not register or provide us with any information, we will only collect the personal identification information that your browser transmits to our server. We will only collect the data technically necessary to properly display our site and ensure its stability and security. We will only use this information in case of suspected misuse, in order to facilitate the identification of the responsible person as detailed below:
- IP address, date and time of the query, in relation to the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), the content of the request, access status / HTTP status code, the volume of data transferred in each case, website receiving the request, browser, operating system and respective interface, language and version of the browser.
5. Contact By Email Or Contact Form (Customer Service) By contacting us via email or through a contact form, we will store the data provided by you (email address, possibly your name and phone number) so that we can address your questions. The provision of this information is made expressly, voluntarily and with your consent. If the data provided includes information regarding communication channels (such as your email address or telephone number), we would like to point out that, where appropriate, we may contact you through these communication channels to respond to your request. You may revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future.
We will delete the data that appears in this context when its storage is no longer necessary. If there are legal retention requirements, we will limit the processing of this type of data.
6. Newsletter 6.1. General information With your consent, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which will provide you with information about our current offers. The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your email address. Upon your confirmation, we will store your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. Your consent to the sending of the newsletter may be revoked at any time and this will cause the subscription to be cancelled. To cancel, simply click on the link provided in each newsletter email or contact the above-mentioned data protection email.
6.2. Newsletter tracking We evaluate your behaviour as a user when we send the newsletter. For this evaluation, outgoing emails include tracking pixels stored on our website. In order to carry out the evaluations, we cross-reference the mentioned data and the tracking pixels with your email address and an individual identifier. We use this data to adapt the newsletter to your interests. By doing so, we get the information of when you read them and clicked. We cross this data with actions you have taken on our website. You may object to this data record at any time. To do this, just click on the link provided in each email. We will keep the information while your subscription to the newsletter remains active. Once deactivated, we will save the data anonymously and for purely statistical purposes.
7. Personal Account The user can subscribe to the site Kart4U and create an account. We collect and save the following data in the registration: - Name - Email - Password It is mandatory to provide the above data. You may voluntarily provide further information in the logged in area. Registration is voluntary, but may be mandatory to use some of our services. If you decide to create reviews and descriptions, you may choose personal identification information that Kart4U. and platform visitors can see. You can change these settings at any time. Kart4U does not publish personally identifiable information without receiving express consent from you to that effect. In case of cancellation of the account, we will continue to store the data that you provided voluntarily during the time you used the portal for statistical purposes. However, you may request that we delete the data if you wish.
9.1. Temporary Cookies These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. In particular, this category includes session cookies, which store a "session identifier" through which you can assign different requests from your browser to the joint session. Such a cookie will allow your device to be recognized again when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log off or close the browser.
9.2. Persistent Cookies These cookies are automatically deleted after a set amount of time that varies depending on the cookie. You may delete cookies in your browser's security settings at any time.
9.3. Prevent cookies You can configure your browser according to your preferences and, for example, reject third party cookies or any kind of cookies. But be aware that in this case it may not be possible to use all the functions of the website.
9.4. Legal basis and storage period The legal bases for the possible processing of personally identifiable information and their storage period vary and are described in the following sections.
10. Analysis And Optimization For the purpose of analysing and optimising our website, we use different services described in this section. These services allow us to analyse, for example, how many users access our site, which information is most sought after. The data we collect includes the websites from which a particular user comes to our website ("referral"), which subpages on the website are visited and how often, as well as the length of time that users remain on those pages. This information helps us improve the experience on our website and to make it more intuitive. The data collected is not intended to personally identify individual users.
10.2. Google Tag Manager For transparency reasons, we inform you that we use Google Tag Manager. This system does not collect any personally identifiable information. Tag manager allows us to incorporate and manage our tags more easily. Tags are snippets of code that measure user traffic and behaviour, record the effects of online advertising and social channels for the purpose of remarketing operations focused on a particular audience. Help test and optimise the site, among other actions. For more information about Google Tag Manager, see: https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/use-policy/
13. Data Security We take reasonable technical and operational safety precautions to protect your data from tampering, loss, destruction or unauthorised access by unauthorised persons, whether intentional or accidentally. Our security measures are regularly reviewed and updated in line with technological advances.